Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Health Feedback Letter 3/18/08
Dear Laura & other speaker it was a pleasure to have actual physical people come in & spend there time to talk about the truth & consequences of Alcoholism & doing Drugs as well as talk about there own personal experiences of drug & alcohol use and the decisions and mistakes along the path that eventually lead them to a place where they can seek help to heal there shattered lives. I heard of AA (Alcoholics Anonymous) from TV, I recognized the book on the table from one of Dr. Phil’s shows on Alcoholism & Drug abuse, yes I watch Dr. Phil he ok and my Mom wont change the channel. I was shocked to learn that the speakers themselves were ex-alcoholics and Drug users and were calm enough to explain the pain and sadness in there lives up until they found salvation in the AA program. I was glad to find out that they gave there E-Mail so individuals can have someone to talk to about Alcohol & drugs and to know that the person emailing them back knows the pain that the person is going through as they have experienced it too and is not another person who replies back “I know what your going through” when you know in you mind “No! you don’t you don’t have a clue”. The Speakers were so kind, comforting and open that it would be nice to see them return in the future to share there mistakes on Alcoholism & drug use to hopefully prevent others from repeating the same consequences they did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment